Thoughts on the Syllabus


I’m excited to work in a workshop model where all of our projects and experiences will build on each others. As someone who is slightly tech-deficient, but always enjoyed class projects that incorporated technology, I’m also really excited to learn new tools and new ways to incorporate technology into my future classroom. I also like that we will be reading works of literature that we might teach one day. One of my goals for this class is to work consistently and avoid procrastination. I’m worried about my workload this semester so I need to manage my time and make sure I’m keeping up with everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Time to Talk" by Robert Frost - Digital Poetry Interpretation

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Lessons from History / The Digital Divide